Date: Wednesday May 25, 2016
Time: 2pm, Eastern Time USA
Login: Click here!
You may also download, print, & fax your order to 269.383.1075 or you may call us at 269.383.1080 anytime!
The Benefit Administrator's Guide To Medicare Fundamentals, Social Security Disability and the Special Medicare Entitlement Rule. The group health plan basics that every administrator must know!
BONUS #1: For SIX weeks after the webcast you will be able to view the presentation as many times as you like in the comfort of your office or home. Train your entire staff for the price of one!
BONUS #2: FREE Priority Telephone and Email Support for six months after the presentation
Simply making it through the day in the Benefits Department is a worthwhile goal. But nothing makes us wish we had gone in to a different line of work then when we deal with coordinating the group health plan and COBRA with Medicare, Social Security Disability and the Special Medicare Entitlement Rule. Without a good understanding of how Medicare works and its impact on your employers benefit plans, we are all in for a bad day. This LIVE webcast will take you through the fundamentals of Medicare and how Medicare impacts your group health plan administration and COBRA administration when applicable. Or, the alternative is you can learn on the job, which we all know is not the best place to really learn.
• What are the fundamentals of Medicare - Parts A, B, C and D?
• Master the Social Security Disability application process and most likely the appeal process!
• Knowing the math problem to follow when calculating the Special Medicare Entitlement Rule for COBRA!
• When does an employee become "Entitled" to Medicare and how does it impact your group health plan administration?
• Why does an employee with End Stage Renal Disease receive special treatment under the plan rules?
• Learn how the Medicare Secondary Payor Rules integrate in the claims payment system!
• Understand why the COBRA Special Medicare Entitlement Rule allows a covered spouse 31 months of COBRA?
• If an employee enrolls in Medicare Part A but waives Part B, what are the plan coverage decisions when the employee leaves?
• When an employee retires at age 65, does the spouse qualify for 18 or 36 months of COBRA?
• Under what circumstances can a qualified beneficiary have COBRA and Medicare?
When administering the COBRA extension due to a disability... how do you coordinate the 60 day election period with the 60 day determination period and the 60 day notice period?
When an employee retirees at 66, why does the employee get 18 months of COBRA while the spouse who is 64…only qualifies for 12 months of COBRA?
What are the Social Security Disability "reasonable procedures"… they are required in both the Initial and Qualifying Event notifications!
When an employee selects Medicare primary…is the spouse eligible for 18 or 36 months of COBRA!
If only non-disabled qualified beneficiaries elect COBRA…what is the applicable rate, 102% or 150%?
What happens when there is a Social Security Disability COBRA Extension and then a second event occurs…you call Matt!
The coordination of of your employers group health plan and Medicare is a more than confusing without proper education and the updated administration tools to go along with it. I am pleased to bring you both at the upcoming webcast.
Benefits of attending!
• Gain confidence in our ability to answer employee benefit questions!
• Full compliance manual!
• Free email and telephone support for six months for after webcast questions!
• Protect your employer from possible lawsuits and unfunded liabilities!
• Your entire staff can be trained for the price of one
• The most cost-effective approach to training
Access to the two-hour conference with manuals and supporting documentation to help you build your confidence level
• Follow-up telephone and email support for after-conference questions
• Live Q&A during the presentation
• Step-by-step conference materials for easy reference (will be provided after your registration fee is paid)
If You Are Unable To Attend:
The video conference will be recorded so you may view it on-demand or have it delivered on DVD.