When not conducting public seminars, Matt consults on a one-on-one
basis with employers, third party administrators (TPAs), and
insurance companies to improve and strengthen their COBRA
administration procedures. With the most experience in the
COBRA field, Matt has the ability to spot little-known errors
in a companys current procedures and make straightforward
recommendations to correct the flaw before it becomes a problem.
Matt believes that if an organization takes a proactive approach,
COBRA can be administered efficiently and safely, with mistakes
minimized. This positive and motivational approach to COBRA
administration is appreciated by his consulting clients.
Here are some of the services Matt can provide
on a consulting basis:
- Complete analysis of all company COBRA
- In-depth review of all company COBRA
- Conducting roundtable staff discussions
- Written action report identifying flaws
and corrective steps
- Drafting company COBRA standard operating procedures
- Follow-up telephone and e-mail support for questions
- Internal training of staff members
to ensure procedural consistency
Matt prepares a proposal for his services
after discussions with the organization are completed, in
which the specific objectives of the organization are identified.
Costs are based on a variety of factors, including travel
expenses, time onsite, and level of consulting services
requested. To speak with Matt, call toll-free 800-223-3266
here to submit an email for more information.