If you can see and hear LIVE video at www.ustream.tv then you can participate in our webcast. Be aware that some corporate IT departments will BLOCK ustream. You may also call our professional video team at 800.350.4517
You are welcome to send a personal and private message to Matt Isbell by clicking the link below. You have received 90 days of FREE priority support with the purchase of this webcast. Matt will be happy to answer your questions.
Thank you for joining us, please test your connection!
- VIDEO BACKBONE - If you can watch videos ustream.tv, then you will be able to see and hear the COBRA webcast too - CLICK HERE TO TEST!
- HIGH SPEED INTERNET -- Since the broadcast is a live video stream coming into your computer, you must have a strong internet connection, otherwise the video and/or sound will freeze occasionally. If it does freeze, refreshing your screen should take care of the problem. In addition, the more people at your company that are on the internet at the same time will slow down your connection.
- DECENT COMPUTER PROCESSOR -- To be able to handle live stream, your computer requires a decent processor. Even with high speed internet, a slow processor can interfere with quality viewing.
- ADOBE FLASH PLAYER -- While most computers come already equipped with ADOBE FLASH, you may have to download PLAYER free from the Adobe website at https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer. Discuss the ADOBE FLASH PLAYER download with your technical staff if you have any questions.
- STREAMING VIDEO NOT BLOCKED -- Make sure that "streaming video" or ustream.tv is NOT blocked by a firewall. Port 1935 Tester
- COMPUTER SPEAKERS -- Your computer must have an audio speaker(s).